I’d like to invite you to join me at this year’s Psychotherapy Networker Symposium, where I’ll be speaking alongside over 60 of the world’s leading therapists and experts.
The Symposium is a special place where you not only learn with many of the best in the world and dive into what’s new in the field, but also where you can join a warm community of like-minded professionals to rest, rejuvenate, and be inspired for the year to come.
And as a subscriber to my blog, you can save an extra $50 on registration when you use code SYM50 to attend in-person or online. Learn more here https://web.cvent.com/event/03998a0b-77a0-4ed6-a384-677316bf7d0d/websitePage:b2f73631-8191-4d29-9042-4dae64d267b1?RefId=jflanagan
This year’s keynote presenters include:
- Esther Perel, renowned couple therapist and author of Mating in Captivity and The State of Affairs
- Steven Hayes, developer of Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Resmaa Menakem, author of NYT Bestseller My Grandmother’s Hands
- Emily Nagoski, NYT Bestselling author of Come as You Are and Burnout
- Ramani Durvasula, author of Should I Stay or Should I Go: Surviving a Relationship with a Narcissist.
- Rev. angel Kyodo Williams, critically acclaimed author of Being Black: Zen and the Art of Living with Fearlessness and Grace hailed as “a classic” by Buddhist pioneer and psychologist Jack Kornfield.
For those interested, there’s also a special evening appearance from comedian Gary Gulman, host of the acclaimed HBO comedy special and documentary, The Great Depresh.
Check out the entire lineup and register for the in-person or online experience here: https://web.cvent.com/event/03998a0b-77a0-4ed6-a384-677316bf7d0d/websitePage:b2f73631-8191-4d29-9042-4dae64d267b1?RefId=jflanagan
The Symposium is a pretty cool event and I’m honored to be presenting (twice). Although I can’t figure out why they didn’t include me among the keynoters (hahaha, just joking), the keynote lineup is very impressive.
I hope to see you there either in-person or online!
All my best,