If your answer is yes . . . here’s what you should do and what will happen:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and say “Yes, I’m in”
- You will be randomly assigned to one of three “March Madness Bracket Training” groups:
- Relaxation and focusing
- Hypnosis to view the games from the future
- Educational information
- You will receive an email telling you where to meet. All groups will meet on campus at the University of Montana in a specific room in the Phyllis J. Washington College of Education building at 7pm on Tuesday evening, March 14.
- Show up at your designated room. When you arrive, you will fill out an informed consent form, a March Madness bracket, and complete a short questionnaire.
- Then you will participate in the training.
- After the training, you will complete another bracket
- You will leave your completed packet and your brackets with the researcher and it will be uploaded in to the ESPN Tournament Challenge website [we will need your email address to upload your selections into the ESPN system]
- You will receive information at the “Training” on how to login and track your bracket. If you lose or misplace this information, you can request an additional copy via email: email@example.com
To sign up for this research project, email:
4 thoughts on “Do You Want to Participate in The March Madness Research Project?”
I would love to – unfortunately too far away. ( Washington State) Have you ever considered ding an online version of this? Love it! Betsy Vance
Sent from my iPhone
Haha. It’s hard for me to do hypnosis for March Madness from a distance:). But maybe next year!
Damn I’m so very late, will you do this again next year?
The results were so amazing that, yes, I might do it again. Thanks! John