If your answer is yes . . . here’s what you should do and what will happen:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and say “Yes, I’m in”
- You will be randomly assigned to one of three “March Madness Bracket Training” groups:
- Relaxation and focusing
- Hypnosis to view the games from the future
- Educational information
- You will receive an email telling you where to meet. All groups will meet on campus at the University of Montana in a specific room in the Phyllis J. Washington College of Education building at 7pm on Tuesday evening, March 14.
- Show up at your designated room. When you arrive, you will fill out an informed consent form, a March Madness bracket, and complete a short questionnaire.
- Then you will participate in the training.
- After the training, you will complete another bracket
- You will leave your completed packet and your brackets with the researcher and it will be uploaded in to the ESPN Tournament Challenge website [we will need your email address to upload your selections into the ESPN system]
- You will receive information at the “Training” on how to login and track your bracket. If you lose or misplace this information, you can request an additional copy via email: email@example.com
To sign up for this research project, email: